Thursday, September 28, 2006

Peanut, Peanut Butter and Jelly

PBWiki was so easy to use. I loved reading others' favorites. It gave me some great ideas of where to go eat and what to read next. This is a great way to share info with a smaller or large group of people. Its so easy to tailor and use that I can see any and all using this technology.
I was speaking with some co-workers yesterday about Learning 2.0 and how much it has invaded our lives. The sites are so easy to use and fun to play with that we're all taken in. Others are sharing the different ways they use these sites and giving me great ideas. One co-worker said he uses LibraryThing to keep track of the books he's read and wants to read. He rates the ones he has read and the others he leaves unrated. I thought that would be a great way to keep a reading list and then I can't lose the paper. Of course, I could still forget the website but I think that's less likely.
I've really enjoyed using all these sites and PBWiki will be added to my ever growing list of tech resources at my fingertips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home