Sunday, September 03, 2006

Procrastination

Yeah, I'm going to be married in 5 days, or something like that. I'm trying to get my posts up to date for the Learning 2.0 because my last day at work before I'm off for a week and a half is Tuesday and I don't know how much time I'll have after that to get around to blogging. Ugh. I'm tired. So, I've been working on the bloglines thing and its pretty cool. I really enjoyed the link to the 'what not to crochet' because some things just shouldn't be. I had heard of RSS but had no idea what it stood for and, to be honest, I really didn't care. I think its a very useful tool even though I lived just fine without it before. :) I use all this new technology and then one day I stop and think, "Crap, how did I live without my _____ before?" Its cool and sad all at the same time. Whatever shall I do when modern society goes kaput? Sooooo, here's the link to my bloglines account. My public bloglines, oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home