Friday, September 22, 2006

Technorati searching is cool

I have 10 minutes to finish this blog before the library closes. Pressure's on.
So, I explored Technorati and I thought it was a neat site. When I went to explore the popular section, I was surprised at how many of the results I got while clicking around were in other languages or posted from around the world. I enjoyed reading this article when I clicked on the top tag youtube. I found the article especially relevant to what we have been exploring and learning. It raises some serious questions and concerns about certain social networking sites and the internet in general. The internet has been shown to be capable of powerful and dangerous things.
I did learn how to tag my posts so I have done so right here! Well, I guess that's the extent of my experience so far. On to thing 15! Ta da!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home