Thursday, October 05, 2006

Audiobooks online

So, I'm currently downloading Carrie by Stephen King. I thought the tutorial for NetLibrary was done really well. I thought about skipping it and just going to NetLibrary but I'm glad I didn't because it gave some good tips and plus I got to hear Mary's voice. :) So, it was quick and painless and when I get my MP3 player on Monday, I'll know what to do. Yay! I don't have too much else to say about NetLibrary. The titles are a bit limited so it seems better to browse to find something to listen to instead of looking for something specific unless its a title in public domain. Of course, that's based on my cursory first review of the site. We'll see how it goes over time. I love listening to these so its very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home