Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ghetto Word, not so ghetto

My first thought of Zoho and Writely was that they would be ghetto. Yeah, I was thinking of the subpar software that comes with some of the not so pricey computers that can't afford the Microsoft pricetag. That stuff is such a pain. This was soooo much better! I like that its free for starters and that you can save as pdf, html, rtf, and others. That's pretty nifty. Very user friendly with the wysiwyg format. I haven't gotten the publish feature to work yet but I'm thinking that's a blogger.com problem most likely. Blogger has not proven itself to be a very reliable site lately. The glitches really need some work there. I also like the easy to access smileys. :) I think blogger should get that button too. I don't see myself using this a whole lot because I'm in children's and we don't do a whole lot of homework help at ImaginOn. Weird, huh? But, I can see it being an extremely useful tool for teens and adults for projects and file sharing and lots of other things. Plus, its easy enough that an older patron wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. Yep, useful tool here and I had no idea it was out there. I really should keep up better. Oh wait, that's what I'm doing. Duh. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home