Monday, April 02, 2007

Happily Ever After Day 2

Isaiah 32:17 The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.
Some peace sounds great. I'm so sick of hearing from Rob right now. I really wish there was no business to take care of. I'm sad about the whole thing and talking to him just makes me feel horrid. Today's passage talks of choosing a righteous path and having a clean and complete healing. Its so hard for me to choose the right path because right now its the difficult path. Walking out the door a month ago was the first time I felt like I stood up for myself and did what was good for me and consequently him too since he seems a lot happier. (Course now I'm hearing about things I don't want to hear about what he's doing. I wish my friends would not make it so easy for me to figure out what's going on. I haven't asked but things slip out and then I can't help but think about them.) I have to be able to let go and right now it doesn't feel like I can. I'm almost to the point where I think I could really go out with someone else but I don't want to rush anything. I just feel like we were so distant for so long that I'm a lot further than one month away from the relationship. This is all so freakin' sad.
It says, "Choose wisely." I just don't feel wise right now. How the crap am I to choose wisely when I feel like an idiot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home