Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happily Ever After Day 3

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down but not destroyed.
Yeah, I know the feeling. I don't want to know anything else that Rob is saying or doing!!! People just need to shut up and not say anything. I'm trying so hard not to be totally pissed off at him and then people tell me things that hurt and crush my spirit. He's moving on really quickly and there's nothing I can do about that. So why tell me. I hate this. I refuse to wallow and hearing about this stuff just brings all those feelings back up so I have to push them out again. I want to cry but I don't see the point.
On a good note, I think I've resolved part of a money issue that came up. The rest of its a mess but oh well. I created a budget last night. I want to set a date for the Europe trip that Kat and I always wanted to take. We didn't have the money before but I can legitimately save for it now without Mr. Drain the Accounts in my life. :) I also want to get buying a house in the works. I'm seriously thinking about trading in the suv. I can deal with something smaller and it would save some money. I need to check my credit score first though. Scary. And perhaps in a year or so, a house to buy. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home