Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happily Ever After Day 4

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
So, I'm supposed to let go. I'm not supposed to try to work it out on my own. Geez louise, could you ask me to do anything harder?! I have such a hard time with not being in control but I'm so not in control now that trying to be is just silly. I'm attempting to lean on my friends and family. Its very hard for me to accept help.
I turned in my keys to the house today and Mom told me not to give them any more money and just see what happens. I'm hoping they get the house leased soon. I'm going to post something on Craigslist to promote it and hopefully someone will be interested. Its a nice property and the neighbors are great. Really good price for renting too. Fingers crossed. See, I'm trying to control that too.
This is going to be tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home